steif

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Reduced!! Generator, air compressor, Wood Stove, Military Coleman Lantern

Hi,
    FTF around the New Castle area.
    I found a few more things in the barn I need to get rid of.
    Waterford Wood Stove, Model 104. This is a great little stove for small spaces. I have read that these are close to the Jotul 602. There are still some parts available for it, amazingly. It is fair, needs cleaned up, has not been used for 10years or more. These burn good for 3-4 hours. I believe it takes a 16" log. Real expensive when originally sold, not been imported for years. Waterford is one of Ireland's best stove works, they have been in business for years. Price is $150 obo.
    400503987.jpg

400503989.jpg

Next is 2 sets of metal drawers that used to hold brake parts. I used them for years to hold bullets I had cast. yes, that's how heavy duty they are.
    I have 2, Price for both is $45. They are about 30" square.
    400503985.jpg

Next, a military one mantle multi-fuel lantern. dated 1983. I used this a while back, it worked well, but was dimmer than the modern ones due to one mantle. has a few small extra parts and extra mantle in the parts chamber, and I have the cap, just didn't picture it. I added a spark type lighter to it, that works amazingly well. some paint loss and chips, not too bad, nice older lantern. Price is $35.
    400503990.jpg

I have these that I got for christmas and do not need, so here they are.
    Chicago 800 watt generator, new unopened. 800 Rated Watts/900 Max Watts Portable Generator
    I am asking $85.
    Central pneumatic 3 gal oilless air compressor, also new unopened. 3 Gallon Air Compressor - 1/3 HP, 100 PSI, Oilless
    I am asking $40.
    Thanks!!
    400453697.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom