• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2500ekW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Zionsville
    Does anyone carry a small multitool like the Leatherman Squirt or Style and actually use them?

Specifically, I mean "keychain" sized tools.

I used to carry a Squirt with pliers everywhere when I needed to travel light, but I NEVER used the thing so I stopped. I'm thinking about switching to a Style so that I at least have scissors and tweezers on me.

What say you?

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Among my other pocket paraphenalia, I carry a Leatherman Juice S2. I use it fairly often for tasks like cutting coupons or when I need another set of pliers to supplement my full-size Leatherman Wave.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    My Leatherman Squirt P4 takes up less room in my pocket than my lighter! Ok...that lighter is 8 inches tall but the Squirt is a small tool that is capable of a lot of work. The small plier are very handy. I carry this about 80% of the time...the big lighter stays home...

squirt.jpg

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    its not small but, i carry a leatherman surge with me everywhere i go. i remodel houses for a living and i use it 20 times a day. i love if for wiring. its kind of like the 308, its not the best for anything but it works for everything.

mutt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    I have about a half dozen leatherman tools and the one that gets carrier/used most often is a juice

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Does anyone carry a small multitool like the Leatherman Squirt or Style and actually use them?

I used to carry a Squirt with pliers everywhere when I needed to travel light, but I NEVER used the thing so I stopped. I'm thinking about switching to a Style so that I at least have scissors and tweezers on me.

What say you?

I have a N E W WENGER SWISS POCKETGRIP & it has everything you would need:D Wenger PocketGrip Swiss Army Knife

2500ekW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Zionsville
    Among my other pocket paraphenalia, I carry a Leatherman Juice S2. I use it fairly often for tasks like cutting coupons or when I need another set of pliers to supplement my full-size Leatherman Wave.

I do not consider the Juice series small. I'm specifically talking about "keychain" sized multitools.

Top Bottom