WTS/WTT: Smith & Wesson M&P 45 Full Size| Manual safety | Custom | Threaded barrel

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    SOLD

What: Up for sale is my M&P45, full size, manual safety. Like this one. 6 of these magazines. 10-8 performance rear sight. Storm lake threaded barrel. Talon grips. Lightly flared trigger guard for better ergos. Apex kit. Trigger pull worked down to ~3 lbs. I do not have the stock barrel or rear sight. Includes original box and all paperwork, including lock.

Disturbingly accurate with this trigger and barrel. Only selling it because one of my guns has got to go, and this is the one that I shoot least. .45 is just too expensive :):

Full disclosure: There is a bit of white scuffing under the talon grips on the left side of the grip. Does not affect function of the gun at all.

Where: FTF in Muncie, will travel for a good deal. Indy is only 45 minutes or so from here.

Terms: IN DL required, LTCH preferred, nothing recorded.

Price: [STRIKE]$675[/STRIKE] $650 obo. I have about $920 retail worth of stuff here. I figure that's a big enough discount for being used and lacking the stock parts.

Trades: Maybe. Whatcha got? Specifically interested in a P225/P6 or a decent bolt gun. Or a Savage Mark II. Maybe a Gen 3 G19 or a USP/USPc in 9mm. 1911s are always welcome.

uTSbo.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom