• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KQuinn9100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    i dont carry a smith knife in my edc but i have become somewhat of a collector of knives these days. i carry a crkt and collect those as well. but i bought a few smith knives including the sw3b which is one bad dude if you ask me. anyway the question i have is has anyone been able to obtain a smith/taylor catalog? i know i can search online but i also happen to be a catalog collector as well. possibly a phone number where i can contact them directly. their site doesnt offer this info to my recollection. ive emailed but no response. thanks guys.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    i dont carry a smith knife in my edc but i have become somewhat of a collector of knives these days. i carry a crkt and collect those as well. but i bought a few smith knives including the sw3b which is one bad dude if you ask me. anyway the question i have is has anyone been able to obtain a smith/taylor catalog? i know i can search online but i also happen to be a catalog collector as well. possibly a phone number where i can contact them directly. their site doesnt offer this info to my recollection. ive emailed but no response. thanks guys.

Here is a link to Taylor Brand's on line (PDF Format) Smith & Wesson Knife catalog.

Taylor Brands LLC - Smith & Wesson 2012

It's over a 100 pages and this may be the reason they don't have an actual catalog, it would cost a small fortune to print them up.

KQuinn9100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    thanks but ive already downloaded that. i like to collect paper form catalogs haha. im nuts or just a hoarder. they do in fact make a paper form catalog. my distributor has one but wont give it up. not even the 2011. hes a hoarder too! im gonna search for a number in the catalog when i see him tommorrow.

just found a number at the bottom of that catalog pdf. thanks! now will they give one up is the question...

Top Bottom