So far I really dislike the practiscore updates.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Besides the fact you have to sign in all of the time now, or stay logged in, for the first time I have had a problem. I signed up for the Michigan Steel Challenge championship. They sent me the confirmation email that said I was paid and approved and to go ahead and squad. Of course using their link or trying to get there on my own, either way, I can't actually get the squadding page to show. Or I should say the page where it tells me to squad below is there, but there is actually nothing below to click on. I guess since I have confirmation I can just show up when I want to shoot and squad? It is not like it is sold out.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Besides the fact you have to sign in all of the time now, or stay logged in, for the first time I have had a problem. I signed up for the Michigan Steel Challenge championship. They sent me the confirmation email that said I was paid and approved and to go ahead and squad. Of course using their link or trying to get there on my own, either way, I can't actually get the squadding page to show. Or I should say the page where it tells me to squad below is there, but there is actually nothing below to click on. I guess since I have confirmation I can just show up when I want to shoot and squad? It is not like it is sold out.

All that is done from your personal match management page. Not from the emails you get

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    All that is done from your personal match management page. Not from the emails you get

Thanks, I realize that, I was just saying it doesn't work either way. With the link provided by the email, or going into my page in practiscore. Not that I am above making a mistake with technology, but I am fairly certain this one isn't on me.

Top Bottom