• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    This is how you make a Commiefornia Legal AR-15. The bullet button and 10 round mags.. How in the name of God does this make any since or do anything to protect the legal gun owner? However I bet the bad guys love the fact they don't have to comply..

[ame]http://youtu.be/VseNzVcIjtc[/ame]

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    WOW. How do they figure this makes it safer? Next they'll require you to have a huge pin through the firing pin channel so the rifle won't fire at all. I can't wait for this state to finally go completely bankrupt or fall into the ocean.:n00b:

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    So wait, the mag release has to be switched to a little button that you must keep one round on hand to release? WTF is the purpose? So you can load that one last round and use it on yourself?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So wait, the mag release has to be switched to a little button that you must keep one round on hand to release? WTF is the purpose? So you can load that one last round and use it on yourself?

Most guys in California tape a string with an allen wrench, cartridge or other tool attached. If you go to carbine class, you can tell who is from California.:D

The purpose is to release the magazine so one can be in compliance with the law.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's not about sense or protecting legal gun owners, it's about hysteria. Do you remember the Stockton hysteria? If you do, then you understand.

I do remember that. I lived in Antioch at the time, which is about 30 miles west of Stockton. It's a shame that tragedies like that are co-opted by the anti-gun lobby to force stuff like this down the throats of law abiding gun owners.

Top Bottom