• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Two years ago this past Thursday, my oldest daughter jumped on her bike to take a couple of early birthday presents to her boyfriend for his 21st birthday. It was a beautiful, late summer evening and still daylight. She got about 100' outside our subdivision when a guy who had been sitting in a bar all day, drinking, plowed into her and sent her flying almost 200'. The largest source of frustration is that he could only be charged with leaving the scene of an accident because the coward ran.

The point of the story is that I decided to go down to Atterbury this weekend. I printed off a few photos of this guy from the news stories and was going to use them as targets today. After contemplating it for a few minutes I decided that it probably wasn't the best idea and threw them in the shredder. My emotions were in turmoil over this but I think I did the right thing.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    when a guy who had been sitting in a bar all day, drinking, plowed into her and sent her flying almost 200'.

Bastard. 1 DUI should be 30 days no license, 2 should be 90, and 3rd should be license revoked for life.

Drinking and driving ticks me off more than almost any other crime.

Sorry for your loss, it should never have happened.

Top Bottom