• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Colts Ironman

Sua Sponte, Rangers Lead the Way
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    2017 Lincoln MKC Select FWD. Excellent condition! See spec sheet (attached) for all features. I can only post 10 photos and they really don't do this car justice! This has the 4cyl Ecoboost, 2.3T, not the 2.0T - Leather looks like new. The interior is flawless and the body is perfect. Tires like new. Just under 53K miles. I've only driven it 7K miles since August of last year. Well under the average. Heated seats, power seats, navigation, push button gears, power lift gate, privacy tint, and more! Very smooth and quiet. I keep this car in pristine condition. It comes with a transferrable Lincoln PremiumCare Warranty. That means you, the buyer will get a warranty that provides Lincoln PremiumCare coverage of up to nine years/125,000 miles. (Started in 2021) This covers all parts, oil changes, brakes, everything but tires! Warranty can be used at any Ford dealership but I have all service records and have been taking it to Roush Lincoln in Fishers for service. This baby needs some love!

Fair priced $23,000. Located in NW Indianapolis. Available for test drive.

IMG_1489.JPG IMG_1491.JPG IMG_1468.JPG IMG_1489.JPG IMG_1484.JPG IMG_1491.JPG IMG_1490.JPG IMG_1487.JPG IMG_1475 (1).JPG IMG_1468.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1474.JPG
      IMG_1474.JPG
      79.5 KB · Views: 16
    • 2017 Lincoln MKC Select Sport Utility 4D Trade In Values _ Kelley Blue Book.pdf
      255.6 KB · Views: 36
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom