• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    Just picked these up over the last couple month's or so. Wanted to test out at the Chop-in but was out of town :(.
    1. Condor Golok
    2. Ontario 18" sawback machete
    3. Valiant Parang
    4. Blind Horse buschcrafter (special run)

fe20bb89.jpg

9fd536e3.jpg

5a212b2f.jpg

5d89fbbc.jpg

49a2bd3a.jpg

The Parang and Golok made short work of a couple pieces of oak and even the BHK got in on the action some. Didnt get a chance to try out the Machete but will be going camping soon and will be giving them all a good throttling to see how they hold up.
    Picked up the BHK at the last 1500 it is around .050 thicker than the standard model but it felt just right so I had to have it. It is my first Scandi grind knife , after playing around with it today I will be adding more Blind Horse Knives to my knife collection.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Nice :yesway:

Got to love the Ontario machete, I have a 22" and the thing is a beast and well built.

Speaking of Blind Horse, I think their new machete would make a nice addition to the collection :rockwoot:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    yeah i have been talking to dan about that thing for the past 2 1500's. he was trying to perfect the sheath. is it finally out?

very nice collection btw. i absolutely love the condor golok for the price i am not sure it can be beat.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    yeah i have been talking to dan about that thing for the past 2 1500's. he was trying to perfect the sheath. is it finally out?

very nice collection btw. i absolutely love the condor golok for the price i am not sure it can be beat.

yeah it's the may special. they won't be at the 1500 though they will be getting ready for blade.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    yeah they never come to this 1500 unfortunately. its definitely a nice machete and the sheath makes it a pretty good value. when i first talked to dan they were talking in the 75-80 dollars which was a steal and i guess they realized that lol..

blind horse knives is a amazing company and great value knives for sure

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Blind Horse knives are just excellent; it's impossible to go wrong with one. They just introduced their first machete, too. You should got to the web site and take a look.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    ohhhh very tempting! So as far as a chopper type knife is this one of those 'must haves'? Because Im very tempted!

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    You guys are confusing the he'll out of me. Had my mind all made up on a BHK Boattail but that Machete looks smoking. Love the handle and different grip positions .
    Guess I will have to pickup both.

Top Bottom