• Status
    Not open for further replies.

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I realize that the 'break room' forum is held to a lesser standard than the rest of the forum. But; how low can you go? Some of the ongoing threads in there are not only post whoring, but, not even remotely funny. Possibly someone should introduce them to instant messenger. The constant rapport of mindless crap; not only slows the site, but makes us; as gun owners look foolish. I'm no stranger to a dick and fart joke; I think its funny, but when there's 70+ pages dedicated to a few dicks and farts..... I begin to question the integrity of this website, and its moderators. I became a supporting member of this site to share and learn.... not this ****. It looks that there are a golden few that are above the law around here, I could be wrong. It is making this website look like a joke. I joined this web forum as community united. I've met and interacted with many members and MODS. If you wanted to make a little website for you and your buddies.... cool... go ahead. If you want to make a website for gun owners of Indiana who all believe that the 2nd should not be infringed... then do that ..... I enjoy this website and all it has to offer; but I am a bit perturbed at its application.. Please take this for what its worth, but do not discount its' worthiness.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    hey I have a copy of the constitution..you wanna wipe your *** with it?

Last edited by a moderator:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Keeps people hanging around so that actual gun related items can usually get several immediate replies instead of waiting hours.

No laws being broken and we are on a new server. :dunno:

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    hey I have a copy of the constitution..you wanna wipe your *** with it?

Constitution should be capitalized. As far as wiping my butt goes; I'll not use a federal document expressing our freedom. Maybe you are in the wrong place sir, or perhaps you owe me an apology.

Last edited by a moderator:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I begin to question the integrity of this website, and its moderators. It looks that there are a golden few that are above the law around here, I could be wrong.

We don't moderate the members you want in the way you want, so there's gotta be some kind of conspiracy? Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

No good can come of this thread. Locking to prevent dogpile.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Are you having a bad dayyyyy???:chillout:

no..he just wants to cry about something that doesnt even involve him and he wants to preach about amendments being infringed and at the same time he wants to stomp on them because he doesnt agree with whats going on.must of been a dem in his past life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom