• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    I'm not sure what I'd do with those. I think if someone had an emergency kit of some kind in their vehicle during the winter, they might be nice. However, if I'm in a true survival situation, I'd drinking that thing down without worrying about the warmth as much as it would be nice to have it. They seem too bulky to me to have in any kind of bug out bag.

columbusprepper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    I'm not sure what I'd do with those. I think if someone had an emergency kit of some kind in their vehicle during the winter, they might be nice. However, if I'm in a true survival situation, I'd drinking that thing down without worrying about the warmth as much as it would be nice to have it. They seem too bulky to me to have in any kind of bug out bag.

Great idea..... you sir :+1:

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    I have a lot of the smaller ones like in the first post. I have chicken soup, and hot coco... They actually are really good. I keep them in my BOB and in my GHB and in my truck during the winter.. I payed $2ea for mine at Meijer.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I suppose that would be handy in situations where you need both food and the warmth of a hot meal.

I'd just eat the cold soup, in the rare instance I couldn't start a fire or find another way to warm it. But that's just me.

Top Bottom