• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Fun match, great squad, I mean a really great squad. My limited gun is down with a cracked barrel. Paul Francis graciously set me up with his backup revolver. I shot my first revolver uspsa match, ever, had a smile on my face all day. Thank you Paul. I'll have my first ever revolver class classifier score sent in, pretty cool. Great turn out.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Fun match, great squad, I mean a really great squad. My limited gun is down with a cracked barrel. Paul Francis graciously set me up with his backup revolver. I shot my first revolver uspsa match, ever, had a smile on my face all day. Thank you Paul. I'll have my first ever revolver class classifier score sent in, pretty cool. Great turn out.

:yesway:

That's good stuff right there!

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    I want to have a special classifier set up with 4 six round neutral stages so I can use Crippens Colt Peacemaker from cowboy holster to get my revolver classification
    I will break out the Sheriff Bart outfit as well

The classifier at this match would have been perfect for a single action revolver. No holster required and no reload required.
    I'm sure Max and the crew would have been OK with a extra run at the classifier. And we would have all hung around and watched, outfit or not.:):

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    The classifier at this match would have been perfect for a single action revolver. No holster required and no reload required.
    I'm sure Max and the crew would have been OK with a extra run at the classifier. And we would have all hung around and watched, outfit or not.:):
    NOT!!!!!!!

GSquared

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Columbus
    Any corrections requested need to be sent to Chris MacAslan at camacaslan@comcast.net with the appropriate data so that he can make changes.

Just as I stated when I gave the update in the shooters meeting please remember that it is the shooters responsibility to update the Kindles and sign off on the scores, just as you would have had to do with manual score sheets. We have had several issues with inputting names and data into the Kindles due to the inabliity to read USPSA numbers and names. Same issue we would have had with paper score sheets....please work with us and write legibly on sign in.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Any corrections requested need to be sent to Chris MacAslan at camacaslan@comcast.net with the appropriate data so that he can make changes.

Just as I stated when I gave the update in the shooters meeting please remember that it is the shooters responsibility to update the Kindles and sign off on the scores, just as you would have had to do with manual score sheets. We have had several issues with inputting names and data into the Kindles due to the inabliity to read USPSA numbers and names. Same issue we would have had with paper score sheets....please work with us and write legibly on sign in.

Just as I stated in my earlier post, our squad did update the Kindle. I believe they were correct on the PDF posted in this thread, but wrong when submitted to USPSA. How does that work?

Edit: We are both on the same side. We all want this to work, but we all need to work together. Rob put together a great thread about how to use Practiscore.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom