• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    I like the bumper sticker they have on the board saying "take back the US end the Federal Reseve. Don't get me wronge people should not take the law into their own hands, but it seems they are painting a wide brush with this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_y-gLm9Hrw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Sovereign Citizens and Law Enforcement[/ame]#!

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    what a bunch of crap!! all they are trying to do is make all of us that are tired of government encroachment look like we are all extremists.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    I like the bumper sticker they have on the board saying "take back the US end the Federal Reseve. Don't get me wronge people should not take the law into their own hands, but it seems they are painting a wide brush with this one.

YouTube - Sovereign Citizens and Law Enforcement#!

" people at war with this country that are not terrorists ... "
    Yes and some of those on drug interdiction teams .. They are at war with the Constitution .

.. They do not recognize the federal governments authority to impose laws or taxes on them .... "
    Kind of like the 10th Amendment ... and a group of governors in the 90's that stood up to the FED and were perusing to fight it in court ... Fife Symington Gov . of AZ kept the Grand Canyon open when the fed want to close it because of no budget being past .. kind of like oh maybe the Tea Party Folks

... " sovereign citizens ... they are willing to kill or be killed for these beliefs "
    That reminds me of someone ... Oh yeah !! Washington ,Adams , Jefferson , Patrick Henery ... the guys that stuck bayonets in the belly of their fellow citizens for their beliefs .

It has been said that people should not take the law into their own hands ... well my question is ... then if the " LAW " does not belong to the people / individual ? Then who does it belong to ?

It is for the jury to decide if an action .. even if is "against the law " is proper .

Indiana Constitution - Article 1
    Section 19. Criminal cases--Jury determination

Section 19. In all criminal cases whatever, the jury shall have the right to determine the law and the facts.

Thanks
    Duncan

800px-Bayonet-charge-1250.jpg

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    The Radical Right? What about the ELF and the eco terrorists? THat is right they are not the radical right that we like to show committing felonies. Would he have felt better if they were gangbangers? Neo-Nazis? If you are a big enough ass you will find a reason to kill someone and killing multiple POs will get a crapper load of press for your "cause".

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom