• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Has anyone who had theirs shipped gotten it yet? By my calculations it should have been here yesterday, not here yet again today.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I sent a pm to you about thirty minutes after you sent the above, haven't heard.

According to UPS, if you guys sent it on Friday from Hawaii, it should have been here yesterday. If you sent it from Indiana, it should have gotten here on Tuesday.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I sent a pm to you about thirty minutes after you sent the above, haven't heard.

According to UPS, if you guys sent it on Friday from Hawaii, it should have been here yesterday. If you sent it from Indiana, it should have gotten here on Tuesday.

The phone number to the shop is in every PM and post, you could have called and anyone there could have given you tracking information. I left shortly after posting your reply. I will attempt to send you the tracking info in the morning when I get back to the store.

Your knife is out for delivery today. It was packed after UPS picked up on Friday, and we're closed Monday. Please check the UPS tracking information.

Last edited:

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    I saw the thread at the top of the group buy heap and thought it was still good. I neglected to look at the dates though. My bad.

If it ever happens again, I'd be interested. Also looking to get in on a good deal for a nice auto if you have anything come up. I feel I owe it to my Hoosier heritage to buy a switchblade now that it's legal to do so.

RipkinC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Indy
    I saw the thread at the top of the group buy heap and thought it was still good. I neglected to look at the dates though. My bad.

If it ever happens again, I'd be interested. Also looking to get in on a good deal for a nice auto if you have anything come up. I feel I owe it to my Hoosier heritage to buy a switchblade now that it's legal to do so.
    We do have some very nice zt assisted opening and other fixed blade knives in the shop if you would like to see some. Unfortunately we only have the cqb Spartan left instock for now.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom