• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    Sold. Thanks!

I'm selling my brand new, unfired Spikes Tactical ST15. It's all Spikes except for the barrel, which is an FN barrel sold by Palmetto. It's a 16" 1/7 twist, chrome lined barrel that's magnetic particle tested. (FN makes very nice barrels and I think they even make the Spikes barrels and lots of other high end stuff). The lower is a Spikes ST15 with spider logo and bullet pictograms that was factory assembled (lower, buffer tube and stock) and factory color filled. It's got a Spikes buffer tube with a Spikes ST-T2 buffer. The upper is a Spikes forged with spider logo. I've put a Bravo Company BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 charging handle on it. I've also put in a Les Baer Custom bolt carrier (very nice) with a Rock River mil spec bolt. It's equipped with the standard spikes branded stock. I'll throw in a Magpul trigger guard that I haven't installed

This is a really nice AR and I hate to see it go. Well, ok, I'm letting it go because I'm buying something that I want even more (and can't really afford a whole AR collection right now). But you know what I mean... I'm asking $1,300 or best offer, cash, face to face in the Indianapolis metro area. I can travel a LITTLE bit or meet someone from out of town half way if I'm assured that the person won't flake on me. Please PM me if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks for looking. Pictures are below:

img5904z.jpg

img5905.JPG

img5910rm.jpg

img5911h.jpg

img5906nq.jpg

img59181.jpg

img5913vs.jpg

img5914yk.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom