• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    Sold! Thanks.

Selling a Spikes Tactical 14.5" mid-length LW 5.56 barrel. It's brand new and unfired. I got it for a Noveske build but I decided to go ahead and save up for a Noveske barrel to match everything else. I'm asking $180 cash, face to face in the Indianapolis area. This is less than the list price, plus you don't have to pay shipping! (Note: The photo below is the marketing photo from the place I bought it. The one I have doesn't have any scratches on it, unlike the one in this photo.)

I also have the following for sale, all brand new and below the price I paid:
    New Bravo Company (BCM) mid-length gas tube and roll pin ($10),
    New YHM Phantom flash hider with crush washer ($20)
    Bravo Company barrel nut and delta ring assembly ($15).

(If you're interested in all the smaller stuff together, I would do $40 for the whole lot. If you want everything I'm selling including the barrel, I'd do $200 even.)

Here's the description of the barrel:

Spike's Tactical 14.5", light weight profiled, 5.56 NATO chambered barrel with mid-length gas shoulder. 1:7 Twist. Certified MIL-B-11595E Chromoly Vanadium Alloy Barrel Steel that is Magnetic Particle Inspected in raw form. Features a Mil. Spec. M4 barrel extension with 5.3.1.2 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate finish, 1.2.2.2 MIL-STD-171 Hard Chrome chamber and 1.2.2.2 MIL-STD-171 Hard Chrome bore. All chambers are individually checked for head spacing before and after plating. Individually High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected. Threads cut concentric to bore. You will need a .625 gas block.

4r5j.jpg

z1lg.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom