Waynetucky10

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne

U
    p for sale or trade is a complete Spike's Tactical complete upper receiver chambered in Russian 5.45x39. This is a corrosion resistant upper that features a Melonite finish inside and out. It has a Lothar Walther Barrel with Nickel Boron M4 Extension, Melonite coated F-marked FSB, Melonite coated gas tube (stainless roll pin), Melonite coated A2 flash hider, and Nickel Boron coated bolt carrier group. The upper is designed to shoot cheap surplus corrosive ammunition. It is brand new, sealed in the plastic.

Cash price is $800 FTF in the Southwest Fort Wayne area.
    Price is firm until the magic INGO fairy sprinkles pixie dust on this thread and the price miraculously lowers. I'm willing to drive a few miles to make a deal, however. Also, I'd be willing to ship it to you for $25 via Priority mail with tracking number. Payment by Paypal "gift" or you pay the 3% fees if you want an invoice, or payment by money order.

For an extra $50 I would add two NIP 30rd Magpul windowed black pmags that can easily be modified for this upper

For an extra $100 I would add a NIB Troy TRX Carbine Battlerail 7.6"

For an extra $200 I would add a sealed spam can of ammo- 1080 rounds.

Trade interests: I like .22's, 9mm's, and 45's in Semi-auto pistols, and I like .357's and .22's in Revolvers. No hi-points. Not interested in any lower end shotguns like old bolt action. Make an offer, ya never know, something might catch my eye that I hadn't thought of. It doesn't have to be guns, I like other parts and accessories and odd and ends.

Please PM me with any questions. Now for the pics:

upload foto

picture hosting

photo hosting sites

Last edited:

Ferstlerslim

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Syracuse, NY
    I had to back out of this deal with Jeff.

This upper is reasonably priced and the availability elsewhere is close to zero.

Good luck with the sale

Dave

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom