indygamerguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Muncie
    Thread closed, re-opening under WTS/WTT

Location: North Central inner 465 loop Indianapolis, near Nora
    Images: I can take images of the firearm and text them to you; haven't learned my iPhone that great yet

As the title says, I'm looking to get a Glock 23. The only generations I will consider are 4 and 3; and I do prefer the 4 so an offer for one of those would take priority to me.

The XDs has only had 60 rounds through it, and includes only the two five round mags it came with from factory. Additionally speaking on that, it includes the factory box with manual and XDs gear, fibre optic replacement rods, and 2x Pearce mag grip extensions (not installed currently but fit perfect). I've also got a nearly full box (15-19 rounds) of Federal HST JHP's, as well as approx. 70 rounds of Winchester white box included with it, and a hybrid kydex/leather FoxX IWB-RH holster made for the XDs included with it as well.

No cash price, trade only. I want trades to be equal in value 1:1. I feel a Glock 23 with two magazines, Glock tupperware and a holster, IWB preferred, and ammo. Some consideration given toward other Glock/Springfield firearms, if you feel you've got something I'd have interest in then feel free to shoot me an offer, I'm polite.

FWIW I don't require a bill of sale but am OK if you do. INDL an absolute must. LTCH holders preferred.

Last edited:

indygamerguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Muncie
    Bump, will consider other firearms too. Prefer .40 cal but if you've got a 9mm (or 45 GAP, or 10mm, other ammo types you know?) with ammo included I'd consider that too

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom