Springfield Saint Victor 9mm Carbine - any feedback?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patched

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 4, 2021
    Lake County
    For my entry into the world of PCC's , I am considering the Springfield Saint Victor 9mm carbine. I initially wanted Glock magazine compatibility but have come to learn that the Colt pattern SMG magazine may be a better choice for someone not heavily invested in Glock.

This carbine seems pretty well equipped - forged receivers, nice trigger, MLOK hand guard, simplicity of direct blowback etc.

I have never owned a Springfield and feedback on the brand seems to go both ways. I haven't seen one in person either.

Anyone have any experience with this new carbine?

bf5565

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Elkhart
    I can speak on the brand. I’ve always liked Springfield armory. But I’m also curious on flared back on the 9mm saint. I’ve been looking at them recently and wouldn’t mind throwing one in the collection.

Patched

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 4, 2021
    Lake County
    I saw and was able to handle a Saint 9mm at the local range. Seemed like a nice carbine - felt a little heavier than I was expecting, but not unacceptably so. This 9mm carbine hasn't been snapped up yet, so I'm guessing local demand for PCC's is not that strong. I guess I'll look at reviews of Springfield's 5.56 carbines to decide whether to drop the coin.

Top Bottom