• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    I picked up a Smart Reloader brand SR405 media separator. I'm not going to even use it just sending it back. Here's why. With this unit the handles are removed each time to split it in half. Dumbest thing I've ever seen. It would require you to load it in the pan, then try to lift it without spilling media every where while you put the handles on. Then rest the handles on the pan, close lid and use. If I could have seen this from the pictures I would have never ordered it. It's a shame because of course the price was good at $20.99.

walker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Terre Haute
    Midsouth has a rotary case sifter 038-502023 $19.29 It is made by the company that does the RCBS case sifter. Bought one for a friend and it is exactaly the same as the RCBS. The only difference is that it is red and has Midsouth on it. Order toll free 1-800-272-3000 www.midsouthshooters.com FYI: minimum order is $40, if not a $5 service charge.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Midsouth has a rotary case sifter 038-502023 $19.29 It is made by the company that does the RCBS case sifter. Bought one for a friend and it is exactaly the same as the RCBS. The only difference is that it is red and has Midsouth on it. Order toll free 1-800-272-3000 www.midsouthshooters.com FYI: minimum order is $40, if not a $5 service charge.

I bought one of these online, used a coupon code I found online for free shipping, and didn't need to follow the minimum order. Not sure why. Works great, especially for the stainless steel media.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Um...it has a lid though. The reason the notches are cut in the bucket is to allow the lid to go on and create a tight seal. I get no dust. If you want, put the lid on, shake it up, and then let it sit for awhile before you remove the lid. Unless you're concerned when you're pouring into the basket. There is some dust then, but I put on one of those blue surgical type masks you can get in the paint dept at Home Depot or Menards. No issues so far and I've been using it for months.

Top Bottom