• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yesterday after returning from up north @ 21st Century my father and I decided to swing buy a few gun shops here in indy to kill sometime. I recently just got my first suppressor so all I want to do know is pick up different hosts. I have been mulling around the idea of getting a can for my AR but bills have to come first. After the suppressor demo they had at 21st I believe my father is also thinking about getting one now.:D Well after stopping at one shop and checking out a YHM QD in .308 my father was about to pull the trigger and purchase it, for a price that I that I considered high. I was able to talk him out of it by saying this is a purchase he should research a little more before purchasing. As much as I'd of loved for him to get, I just didn't want to see him get it then find out he could get it cheaper elsewhere. On the way home I explained to him that I believe he could get the same can from one the site supporters here on :ingo: . So last night I shot Corey from SSNFA an email checking on his price of the YHM, I wasn't really surprised but his price Was more then 100 cheaper. I relayed the info to my pops and he thanked me and said well looks like I know what my next purchase will be. That being said if your looking into getting into anything Class 3 get ahold of SSNFA his customer service and prices are some of the best here in central Indiana. :D

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    I gotta 2nd that recommendation. Corey has turned into my class III crack dealer. Just recently purchased my 3rd and 4th can from him one of which is a silencerco osprey. We had been emailing back and forth and he shot me a price for the osprey. He honored the quoted price after his cost went up by 8% a few days after sending me the quote. Great guy to deal with for any class III stuff.

Top Bottom