Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    From WY:

Sad situation.

Something tells me it's not guns or knives that are the problem. It seems to be punk *** thug kids.

I wonder what their "father figures" were like.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    From the story

Maher is seen backing away with his hands up as the masked person walked towards him. The video shows Maher being backed up in large circles, at one point he was near the back door but was unable to get back inside the mall because numerous other juveniles were gathered around it.

Wtf? There were enough people around the door that he couldnt get back in the door to escape danger, yet nobody intervened or attempted to help… just sat and watched him get stabbed to death?

Unfortunately, nobody was carrying. I always hope to read “and then he was shot, transported to the hospital where he clinged to life, and later died from his injuries” so it was a long painful death. **** these pieces of ****.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    From the story

Maher is seen backing away with his hands up as the masked person walked towards him. The video shows Maher being backed up in large circles, at one point he was near the back door but was unable to get back inside the mall because numerous other juveniles were gathered around it.

Wtf? There were enough people around the door that he couldnt get back in the door to escape danger, yet nobody intervened or attempted to help… just sat and watched him get stabbed to death?

Unfortunately, nobody was carrying. I always hope to read “and then he was shot, transported to the hospital where he clinged to life, and later died from his injuries” so it was a long painful death. **** these pieces of ****.

I bet they all had their phones out recording...

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    in jail, if there is a beef between some people, no one intervenes, they stay out of it, no matter how inhumane the action is. Getting involved means you want to be next.

It is a sad state of affairs that people have accepted living jail etiquette in their own neighborhoods.

Top Bottom