• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BPNovum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Houston Texas USA
    "Do you really believe that once they start limiting firearm models, that they'll stop? Look at Canada. Look at the UK. Look at Australia. Then look at China, Russia, and Nazi Germany. This isn't about AR 15's or high capacity magazines. This is about our Second Amendment. Once they've been successful in dismantling it, in watering it down, do you really think they'll stop? I don't." - Nick Antinozzi

Stealing Second - What Happens to America After the Second Amendment is Gone | Texas GOP Vote

Meezer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Porter County
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    "Do you really believe that once they start limiting firearm models, that they'll stop? Look at Canada. Look at the UK. Look at Australia. Then look at China, Russia, and Nazi Germany. This isn't about AR 15's or high capacity magazines. This is about our Second Amendment. Once they've been successful in dismantling it, in watering it down, do you really think they'll stop? I don't." - Nick Antinozzi

Stealing Second - What Happens to America After the Second Amendment is Gone | Texas GOP Vote

Great Post!

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Libs and anti-gunners I've talked to seem surprised at the concept that there is still a gun control "argument" in Canada, period. They seem to buy into the idea that Canada has "enacted reasonable reforms," then the issue stopped right there. "See," they tell me, "Canadians still have their gun rights, so there's proof that not all gun control leads to confiscation." The implication being, why can't we be like that...and, that we in fact WOULD be like that, if NRA would just drop their unreasonable opposition to reasonable reforms.

Then I have to school them, to their apparent surprise, on the fact the gun control debate is alive and well in Canada, that new gun control laws get proposed in Parliament all the time, and that Canada has their own equivalent of "NRA" type groups who have to mobilize to oppose them. And that the portions of gun rights Canadians still retain is only because of a dedicated and ongoing fight on the part of gun owners. It's like they really believe America is the only place that has a political debate on gun control, and it's already been "settled" everywhere else and came to rest on "reasonable" terms. You really have to explain to them that UK, Canada, Australia, etc. all have a very vigorous debate on the issue, it's just that the gun owners there are at a much more unfavorable spot down the road than we are, due to the never-ending efforts of gun-banners.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom