• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • badmac183

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 25, 2011
    hamlet, IN
    At the nappanee gun show last weekend i saw a guy selling a few boxed of Russian steel cased .22. It was in a box so I didn't see what the ammo looking like but has anyone ever saw this stuff before? I thought it might be cool to pick up your leftover cases with a magnet.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    A buddy of mine has some Russian steel cased 22. I don't know what brand it is. It won't eject from any gun he has (several) and he has to practically drive it out of the cylinder of a Ruger single action. I won't put it in my guns.
    He also has some other Russian steel cased 22 that has a real light bullet and no powder, it has a healthy priming compound. They will penetrate one side of an empty 33 gallon Rubbermaid trash can, but not exit the back side. They won't eject either lol.

badmac183

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 25, 2011
    hamlet, IN
    A buddy of mine has some Russian steel cased 22. I don't know what brand it is. It won't eject from any gun he has (several) and he has to practically drive it out of the cylinder of a Ruger single action. I won't put it in my guns.
    He also has some other Russian steel cased 22 that has a real light bullet and no powder, it has a healthy priming compound. They will penetrate one side of an empty 33 gallon Rubbermaid trash can, but not exit the back side. They won't eject either lol.
    I wonder if they would work in any kind of trainer rifle?

Top Bottom