• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Has it already been a month?!? Yup! Time to come out and make some steel ring at our summer Steel Valley match, hosted by Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol club!

We try to keep things very family friendly. We've had several father / son & even entire families show up to shoot. (Discounts for "dependent" with paid "parent")
    This match is for every experience level.

What: MATCH DESCRIPTION

When:Registration - 5:30pm Range Safety Orientation - 6pm

Where: HHRP OUTDOOR RANGE ===> Google Map to Range -OR- 551 Camp Moneto Rd, Nashville, IN 47448

Rules: MATCH RULES

PLEASE REMEMBER: Safety Orientation is expected to start at 6pm.
    If you miss the Safety Orientation, you will not be allowed to shoot that night.

Our Club Site ===>HHRP HOMEPAGE

Any questions / comments / random jokes, please feel free to post and I'll answer soon as I'm able.

jrainw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Morgan county
    Great night for shooting steel! I took my daughter with me and she did really well. I'm already looking forward to next month!

KagA152

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 18, 2013
    Freetown
    Was finally able to get out of work on time and shoot instead of spectating. This was my first match ever, what a blast, I will make sure I'm out of work on time all the time now

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Was finally able to get out of work on time and shoot instead of spectating. This was my first match ever, what a blast, I will make sure I'm out of work on time all the time now
    Your hooked now! Welcome to the dark side. Thanks Powder and Craig. Great stages, great company and mediocre shooting by me. See you next month...

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Truth is, we had a request for a night of speed stages & hopefully that's what people felt we had. Know that we're open to stage design requests & suggestions! Not sure we can accommodate ever suggestion we get, but we'll certainly do the best we can while keeping the match experience in mind!

Kevin - A mediocre match for you still beats me...

KagA152 - We're glad you made it, too! If you are needing help with anything, like spare mags, drop a post in the thread for the event. Typically someone has something to help each other out! :rockwoot:

Great to see the Rainwater Family representing, again! Congratulations on the newest edition & it sounds like you have another shooter joining the match... You know we are all about Safety, Family, AND FUN!

Top Bottom