• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Great to see faces, old & new... Thanks to the weather for not raining, the setup / teardown crew, the ROs & those who joined in the fun!

Scores will be up tomorrow evening. We still have one more chance this year... SEPTEMBER will be last Steel Valley match of 2013!

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I am glad I went. I was not too unhappy with my shooting, considering it was only the second time I have got to shoot the SR9c this year, and it was my first match.

HHRP did an outstanding job with running the match. If you aren't sure about making it out, I highly recommend giving it a try.

Thanks guys.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    The times have been tallied and can be found HERE - Remember to select the tab for August :draw:

Interested in feedback about Stage 1 (4 paddle tree) - Worth the extra time? How would it go if more people would be there? Pull it out once a season? Too much of a challenge?

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    The times have been tallied and can be found HERE - Remember to select the tab for August :draw:

Interested in feedback about Stage 1 (4 paddle tree) - Worth the extra time? How would it go if more people would be there? Pull it out once a season? Too much of a challenge?

i liked the tree. It made me have to concentrate on the target and sights. As I have nothing to compare it to as far as extra time, take my comments with a grain of salt.

Top Bottom