• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I'm thinking about doing one of those whitehouse.gov petitions to stop senseless tragadies like the one discussed in the story below.

Video released of NYC suspect in fatal subway push - Yahoo! News

If we can nip this in the bud we can stop "Death by subway", before it spirals out of control. It's the tool right? It wasn't the chicks fault she pushed the guy into the path of an oncoming subway train!!!!:xmad:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    You want to know the really horrible part? There was another of these not a month ago.

New-York-City-subway-push-010.jpg

Subway.jpg

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/subway_shove_monster_couldn_stop_wKvgge9dBDj73cVOQAycrI

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    These must be tactical subways since they all seem to have rails. We should ban them all.

If we can't ban them, we should at least restrict the capacity of each car as well as the top speed of the trains. Maybe we could limit each car to 5 people and give them a top speed of 5 MPH?

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    You know what really bothers me about the one I posted? Someone recorded the entire thing on their phone, and never thought for a second to help that man.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    All I want to ask the government to explain is why when someone pushes someone into the path of subway, sets fire to a homeless woman on a park bench (happened in CA), carves a pentagram in their 6-year olds back, etc. they just wonder what could possibly drive people to do something like that and DO NOTHING. Some nutjob shoots a kid (or kids) instead of stabbing them, though, and it's the because guns are too freely available, lets take 'em away.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    All I want to ask the government to explain is why when someone pushes someone into the path of subway, sets fire to a homeless woman on a park bench (happened in CA), carves a pentagram in their 6-year olds back, etc. they just wonder what could possibly drive people to do something like that and DO NOTHING. Some nutjob shoots a kid (or kids) instead of stabbing them, though, and it's the because guns are too freely available, lets take 'em away.

It's not about safety of the people, it's about control...

Top Bottom