• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    I gave up buying ammo at WalMart in Bedford several years ago. I ALWAYS had to chase someone down to help me, and I doubt I ever got out of there in less than 15 minutes.

At least I'm not the only one with the problem at the Bedford store. Jasper wal-mart is even worse. Always have to have someone paged. :rolleyes:

So when I do go to get 40 S&W ammo, I usually get at least 1-2 boxes of the 550rd .22lr So I don't have to go back as often.

Once Uncle gets house finished and moved in and settled, He is going to teach me how to reload, Been saving my 40 brass and picking up at least 30-40 rds of brass each week that others have left at the range. then I won't have to hardly EVER have to wait for someone in sporting goods. :rockwoot:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    At least I'm not the only one with the problem at the Bedford store. Jasper wal-mart is even worse. Always have to have someone paged. :rolleyes:

So when I do go to get 40 S&W ammo, I usually get at least 1-2 boxes of the 550rd .22lr So I don't have to go back as often.

Once Uncle gets house finished and moved in and settled, He is going to teach me how to reload, Been saving my 40 brass and picking up at least 30-40 rds of brass each week that others have left at the range. then I won't have to hardly EVER have to wait for someone in sporting goods. :rockwoot:

Realoading is the way to go, I just started myself. I have been picking up brass for a while now.

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    That is the norm at most of the walmarts. I have figured out that the one in Brownsburg is operated by the automotive/oil garage. I just walk in the garage and when they greet me I just tell them I need some ammo. Usually in and out.

Top Bottom