• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Talked to someone there about 2 months ago and he said they were moving and that there were 3 or 4 potential locations but the logistics and such had not been fleshed out yet. He assured me it would be on Green River Road.

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    Not to change subject but where else does anybody shoot at in this area? I'm not a member of any gun club yet so it's hard to find a place . Been thinking about the club coming into Chandler as it would be the closest for me. But not sure about who to contact. I believe Red brush & west side have waiting lists

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    Disregard request. Found info on general info sight. Now I need to find someone willing to take me under their wing at the range until I can afford to buy a lifetime NRA membership

Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    Strictly shooting is moving....somewhere....supposedly. I don't understand how they stayed open anyway. The last two times I went in, no one even acknowledged that I was in there. I guess the range was out of code and it was easier to move than upgrade

Hexlobular

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    SWI
    Strictly shooting is moving....somewhere....supposedly. I don't understand how they stayed open anyway. The last two times I went in, no one even acknowledged that I was in there. I guess the range was out of code and it was easier to move than upgrade

I visited them once when they were open on Stockwell Road. I got the same type of welcome. I asked if I could see their range, and they told me I'd have to pay just to look at it. Seems they have their own clique of friends that hang out there, and those are the most important people to them. I haven't been back, and don't plan to in the future. It's too bad, because it would have been really convenient for me. I'm fortunate enough to have some friends with shooting ranges, so I just go there now.

paulh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Evansville
    I also heard that Right To Bare Arms in Princeton is in the process of installing an indoor range. We will have choices in the near future

Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    I also heard that Right To Bare Arms in Princeton is in the process of installing an indoor range. We will have choices in the near future

Yep. RTBA is where I pretty much go for anything, except for the occasional trip to Whittakers. But they know me by name up there and Jake told me last time that as long as there are no hold ups, the range should be done by sept-oct

Top Bottom