• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    After hearing about the AMAZING growler specials on Friday I had to drive up there to get mine filled,
    Coming up to the FULL lot im amazed how many people are here, construction boys, suits, all kinds of nice folks were jamming into the door. Once inside I see its like an open house, they give 6 tickets for 3 house samples and 3 seasonal samples all dixie cup size, equals to 1 verrrry strong 12oz beer.

Growlers refills are 5$ on Friday and growlers by themselves are 4$.

A nice gig SunKing has here, its nice to see a microbrewery give a little back to the working class, the prices on beer and other miscellaneous merchandise are cheaper compared to other competitors.
    my only complaint
    The selection seems limited, not a broad selection of flavors, most selections were extremely hoppy and not very diverse from one another with the exception of the cream ale which seemed cleaner, less creamy and more hopps than in the can.

Check em out.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    They just recently started serving pints as well with the "food service" being added so they can do so. They are building a new brewery in Fishers and will have a large open area outside for events like the Canvitational. I usually bring several growlers with me when I am having get togethers at the house. It's really a nice group working there. I think house beer growler fills are only $6 or $6.50 outside of the Friday $5 fills. Seasonals vary obviously but aren't too bad. Quick word of warning, if you are hoping to escape Black Friday and slip in for a pint Friday they will be closed.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Absolutely Love sunking. They are the ones who made me into a beer snob.

Speak kindly, one of their investors is an active member here!

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Fistful of Hops is one of my favorite IPA's. I like how they change it up about every quarter. But I hate how when they absolutely nail one like the current red can you have to hoard and not get it again LOl

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Oh, and they have a shower in their bathroom. That really helps on those humid summer evenings

That is a fantastic idea. Now if we could have only implemented at the Indy1500. Washer and dryer, shower, free soap and razors . . . lots of work to do.:D

Top Bottom