• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmemmert

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    I sent my form 4 for KingWeb50's m-11 on the 27th of July. I called this morning and it went pending on the 9th! I'm super pumped. Now comes the hard part...

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I hope my form 1 is just as fast, I sent it out on Aug 12th, it arrived on the 15th and I check every few hours to see if they have cashed my check :)

Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Super Fast?

Mailed my paperwork and check on April 12th. Check cashed three days later. On August 12th, I broke down and called them. My paperwork was entered for review on May 13th. She had no idea when it would be approved. So here I sit on August 18th, more than four months later and my government can't tell me when a single document can be "reviewed". Sad. :dunno:

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Mailed my paperwork and check on April 12th. Check cashed three days later. On August 12th, I broke down and called them. My paperwork was entered for review on May 13th. She had no idea when it would be approved. So here I sit on August 18th, more than four months later and my government can't tell me when a single document can be "reviewed". Sad. :dunno:

I suggest you call every member of the US government and ask them to tripple the amount of examiners.

Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Good idea Revsaxon

I just faxed my complaint to Representative Larry Buschon's office. I met him at our local gun club before the election and he seems to be a very straight talking guy. He's also quite pro gun. We'll see what happens. :ingo:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    What? I am waiting for forms to be approved?

I forgot all about them. :cool:

Seriously though I buy hosts or crap I need for the item I am waiting for. Or ammo. Lots and lots of ammo.

Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Conspiracy ????

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but has anyone else in the class 3 community noticed how much longer transfers are taking since Obama and his anti gun gang took over? My good friend is a class 3 dealer and says he has suppressors that have been out for approval since February. I've written Congressman Buschon about my problems and hopefully some pressure from his staff can push these beaurocrats. If I did my business the way the government treats gun owners, all my customers would leave. Unfortunately we're stuck with these clowns. :xmad:

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Galveston
    It probably slowed down because they have the same number of examiners and there are MANY more people filling out NFA forms. It was talked about in another thread, but they processed over 850,000 applications in 2010. With only 10 examiners...that's a full inbox every morning!

Top Bottom