• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LCPer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There have been some complaints of late about the slowness of this site. Yes It has been slow but as you can see there are over 6600 site users now with more joining every day. As you can see by the amount of users online during peak periods (most times 250 +) the system can come to a slow crawl. What most people don’t know is that the server this forum rests on needs upgrading and that costs money. There are many Site Supporters as am I. The cost of being a Site Supporter is very inexpensive and gives you extra benefits. The link to how to become a Site Supporter is sort of hard to find (or it was for me) but it can help your site experience a lot as well as everyone else on the site. All the monies go toward server support and software. Please take a moment and look it over. Hope I don’t get the Ban Hammer for this post. Take a look here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...5833-ingo_supporter_memberships_are_here.html

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I just sent my money via Paypal. I can officially complain now! Mods suck! :D

Honestly, I should have done this a while ago.

Is my badge there yet?

How about now?

Top Bottom