• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I wasn't that impressed with either of them, especially the Master Key. These have been done before and, in my opinion, done better. If I wanted a Master Key I would much prefer this...

knightmasterkey.jpg

IndyS12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Zionsville, IN
    I wasn't really impressed by it. They were acting as if that was the first time anybody had tried putting a suppressor on a shotgun. That, and the whole Master Key thing was little silly. I would rather have the proven Remington stuff.

Saigas are still cool though!

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    I wasn't that impressed with either of them, especially the Master Key. These have been done before and, in my opinion, done better. If I wanted a Master Key I would much prefer this...

knightmasterkey.jpg

The reason the Saiga is practical in this situation is because it's a semi auto. It saves time when breaching doors and with a changeable mag the can interchange between different ammo easily.;)

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    The reason the Saiga is practical in this situation is because it's a semi auto. It saves time when breaching doors and with a changeable mag the can interchange between different ammo easily.;)

I fail to see how the semi auto is faster, by the time you recover from the recoil of the first shot the pump is cocked and ready to go. And why would you need to change ammo...isn't that the point of the AR it is attached to?

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    I fail to see how the semi auto is faster, by the time you recover from the recoil of the first shot the pump is cocked and ready to go. And why would you need to change ammo...isn't that the point of the AR it is attached to?

It's awkward to pump a shotgun when it's mounted to the bottom of an AR. If you've ever used breachers, the recoil isn't bad. If you take out the hinges you need 3 rounds and depending on the door and lock it might take more than 1 round. As far as mag changing, it's a convenience. With all the rounds available in 12 gauge it would be nice to be able to use tear gas, rubber, bean bag and other riot type loads.

If you ever want to try some breachers I think I still have half a case left of DOD breachers.:):

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I may stand corrected. Check the NFA forum for more details....

10-4 on that, saw the other thread.

Now, for anyone contemplating doing this, go look for VUPD's thread in the NFA forum and save the images in a dozen locations and print out 10 copies for yourself.

The Tech Department letters are NOT just for the person they're addressed to. They're general-useage "for the public" type things. Meaning that their answer to him = their answer to all of us.

Until they change their minds. Again.

-J-

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    10-4 on that, saw the other thread.

Now, for anyone contemplating doing this, go look for VUPD's thread in the NFA forum and save the images in a dozen locations and print out 10 copies for yourself.

The Tech Department letters are NOT just for the person they're addressed to. They're general-useage "for the public" type things. Meaning that their answer to him = their answer to all of us.

Until they change their minds. Again.

-J-

You got that backwards. The letters ARE just for who they're addressed to, but they also set precedents. A general ruling would be for the masses, but those sometimes start out as letters from the tech branch.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom