• ...and so much more!
  • yngfam

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Looking for my first suppressor.
    My jackle has a pinned and welded jmac keymo compensater already. so I guess I would like to stick with the keymo. Is my main option a dead air S? I also need help with finding a place to purchase in the SE corner o the state or Southside of Indy. I am located in Lawrenceburg,IN

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    My jackle has a pinned and welded jmac keymo compensater already. so I guess I would like to stick with the keymo. Is my main option a dead air S? I also need help with finding a place to purchase in the SE corner o the state or Southside of Indy. I am located in Lawrenceburg,IN
    I just put a Surefire Socom 7.62 in jail
    It will be used for 5.56 and 30 caliber rifles.
    I would call one of our industry partners here. @Aszerigan

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Not sure if there's any near people closer but in deputy indiana there's deputy big shot. They sell suppressors. Just noth of madison

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    DA makes more than 1 30cal suppressor that will work with Keymo. Most manufacturers now utilize a universal rear threading so you can buy a DA Keymo adapter and use it on your Jakyl. Not sure which rifle you'll be shooting x39 through but if it's an AK then make certain the threads are concentric

yngfam

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Thanks for the replies. I received some suggestions for the Griffen 36 can.looks to be universal. Then I could add whater adapter I like to it. Should shoot anything 9mm and smaller in diameter from what I am understanding.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I have the Surefire SOCOM762-MINI2. Very solidly built can. It's not as quiet as the full size one, but it was my first one (and so far only one for centerfire) and at the time... all that was available. Being a .30 cal suppressor, I can use it on several calibers, and have fitted the matching Surefire muzzle devices to each weapon I ever plan to shoot it with. For me, this is great as I don't see me buying too many more (if any) suppressors; as they are quite expensive, as is their extortion tax. One cash outlay for several weapons.

On my 11.5" Sig 516 upper SBR.
    Sig 516 11.5 inch SBR.JPG

On a Remington 700 Classic in 7mm Mauser.
    7x57 with can.JPG

Basically, anything .30 cal or less, it will work on. I think (not that I have a ton of experience with them) that the Surefire has one of the best can to muzzle device interfaces out there. Having seen these in service with the US Army I know they are soldier proof, and although not the most quiet one out there, has very little POI shift when you install/remove it. I do wish I'd got the full size can, but I was impatient, and well, it is what it is. Being the "mini" it does help keep weight and length off the gun.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    The Griffin 36 is a great can, and so is the Rugged Alaskan. Shoot me a PM, I'll discuss options with you. I'm a little ways from you but we can do most of it (except the pickup) over the phone.

Hardest part is finding someone that will do the paperwork 100% properly. With the short wait times and large increase in sales, people are getting sloppy with the filings. NFA is all I do, so I can walk you through it correctly.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I have the Surefire SOCOM762-MINI2. Very solidly built can. It's not as quiet as the full size one, but it was my first one (and so far only one for centerfire) and at the time... all that was available. Being a .30 cal suppressor, I can use it on several calibers, and have fitted the matching Surefire muzzle devices to each weapon I ever plan to shoot it with. For me, this is great as I don't see me buying too many more (if any) suppressors; as they are quite expensive, as is their extortion tax. One cash outlay for several weapons.

On my 11.5" Sig 516 upper SBR.
    View attachment 341540

On a Remington 700 Classic in 7mm Mauser.
    View attachment 341541

Basically, anything .30 cal or less, it will work on. I think (not that I have a ton of experience with them) that the Surefire has one of the best can to muzzle device interfaces out there. Having seen these in service with the US Army I know they are soldier proof, and although not the most quiet one out there, has very little POI shift when you install/remove it. I do wish I'd got the full size can, but I was impatient, and well, it is what it is. Being the "mini" it does help keep weight and length off the gun.
    Oh, what is this Soldier proof you speak of :dunno:

I understand Marine Grunt Proof.
    71LWZ6uVDzL._AC_UL400_.jpg

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    DeadAir has fallen out of favor from what it once was, but I really like my Sandman L. It makes shooting most things pleasant.

I also have a Sandman K, the ultra short one. It makes my 10.3” Colt almost bearable, but not much more.

Good luck in your search!

Top Bottom