• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    i have been looking at .22 suppressors. I am leaning towards the Silencerco Sparrow. I see that they disassemble for cleaning. Any comments on these?

Thanks guys.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Lots and lots of previous posts on this question. Long story short, Sparrow, Spectre II, Outback II are considered the big 3 in no particular order. Thompson and Huntertown are highly recommended due to quality, service and price point. No wrong answer here.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I bought a Thompson Machine Zypher Xl from Corey Schaffer here on INGO. It disassembles for cleaning. I am more than happy with it. The suppressor sounds great on semi-autos, bolt actions, and pistols. I use it on a S&W 15-22, CZ 452, and Ruger 22/45. Although it is a rifle suppressor, I can still use the sights on my 22/45.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Thanks for all the great info. I will absorb it all "lol" and hopefully make the right choice. I am going to buy it this up coming week. Then starts the waiting :-(. It looks like the wait is around 6 month's. No fun this summer.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Thanks for all the great info. I will absorb it all "lol" and hopefully make the right choice. I am going to buy it this up coming week. Then starts the waiting :-(. It looks like the wait is around 6 month's. No fun this summer.

Im two months in now, and it NFA is telling me mid to late October.

Top Bottom