• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Topshelf

Plinker
    May 15, 2017
    New Albany
    I have recently been getting an education on the process putting suppressors into an individuals name. We are a Class 3/SOT dealer and really want to strive to make these types of transactions as easy as possible for the customers. We have joined a partnership with Silencer Shop and they make it really simple for people to get what they want. They have a Gun Trust available on their website which takes a bunch of the hassle out of the equation. They also have fingerprint kiosks scattered throughout the country which is really convenient. If you already have a trust then we will help you do the Form 4 as best we can. We want to make the buying process easy and not intimidate people. We can also load our inventory of suppressors on to your current Silencer Shop account so that you do not even have to do any paperwork at all. If you have a Gun Trust through them, all you have to do is pay them for the tax stamp and sit back and wait. We understand that the majority of the members on this site are in the northern part of the state and do not normally get down this far south. All I can say is that we are going to try our best to get in suppressors as cheap as we can and pass on the savings to our customers. If you need any other information or have any questions regarding Class 3 items do not be afraid to call or email and I will help you the best I can. Thanks.

Family man

Shooter
    Jun 21, 2017
    Southern
    I like what silencer shop is doing. But they have burned bridges with several manufacturers. Iv often wondered about the details with that.
    My farm I will be moving to is near charlestown so you could become my dealer. What do you charge for an NFA transfer if I buy from out of state and not SS?

Topshelf

Plinker
    May 15, 2017
    New Albany
    We are going to charge $50 for standard Class 3 transfers. I understand that SS has burned some bridges and not made the best choices over the years. They have made this process so easy that it is hard to not use them as a dealer. Some people like the fact that they will never have to fill out a Form 4 ever again. We would love to have your support as a customer. Any way we can help you let me know.

ljk

Master
    May 21, 2013
    41F is where it was at, LOL

13641129_1357557154265062_5002664157003612931_o.jpg

Top Bottom