• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    bought a cz 82 last week and was surfing through the czusa website and stumbled across this...SHOULDER HOLSTER CZ83/82

i have never had a shoulder holster and have been wanting one for awhile so i thought i would order one...for $4.99!! if i hate i only lose 5 bucks.

not knowing what to expect since all the site says is surplus holster close out i was afraid i was going to get some pos looking holster that sat out in the rain for 20 years..boy was i wrong. my only comlaint is its very awkward to draw from as the thumb break is at a weird angle/position but im no expert

this is what i received
    holsters.jpg

what it looks like on someon this is NOT ME
    MVC-001F.jpg

MVC-003F.jpg

for 5 bucks i think this holster is awsome but then again i have never had any other shoulder holster. i have just one question..how do you stop the creaking? or do you just have to break it in and it will stop.
    will fit a lot of small auto pistols, keltecs and such which is a plus
    +1 cz usa

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    That's kind of cool. I think you may want to adjust it down a little, it should not be so high in your armpit. Maybe try some mink oil on the leather to treat the creaking?

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    that is not me in the pics but it fits the exact same way on me right at the arm pit almost, so yes i will adjust it down some, i had no idea how it should fit so its a learning experience lol......apparently the czech police thought that it should be 1 size fits all. im 6 ft 190 and it barely fits but it works. as seeing the guy in the pic is 250 or more from what it looks i think it should fit most people

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    I agree ,that is pretty cool & you cant go wrong for 5 bucks,reminds me of the old James Bond holster (Sean Connery) used to carry his Walther PPK in.

SKSnut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    thats really cool. i love milsurp stuff. had a cz82 sold it. now have a cz52. miss my 82.....

Top Bottom