• ...and so much more!
  • ruger17hmr

Shooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    Indy
    Survival of the fittest!

We are not much different from the animals in the wild after all it is said and done. I realize that the arguments can be raised and debated to no end nevertheless ...

Compassion and reason are merely luxury for the victors.

It is no surprise the world is in a situation it is currently in.

What say you Ingo'ers?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    When the the U.S. army committed genocide on the native americans it was at the request of the federal government and the will of the people,and I am not making a judgement from my high moral pedestal just an observation that people are people the world around.
    I could site many other such instances the world around as could all of ingo

ruger17hmr

Shooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    Indy
    When the the U.S. army committed genocide on the native americans it was at the request of the federal government and the will of the people,and I am not making a judgement from my high moral pedestal just an observation that people are people the world around.
    I could site many other such instances the world around as could all of ingo

Where/when/how do the religion/compassion/reason play a role in this wild wild world?

Where were the the religion/compassion/reason when the native Americans were slaughtered?

Are we getting better or worse as a collective entity?

So many questions and only difficult answers...

Last edited:

ruger17hmr

Shooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    Indy
    It's not that diificult to exterminate a group that is viewed as subhuman.

The classification of human beings exist even today albeit in much more subtle ways even among ourselves.

Will the time come when the strong feel obligated to exterminate the weak or subhuman as eloquently mentioned above? The social attitude is such that we as a socity is harboring animosities against the fellow citizens for various reasons. I just hope that the religion/compassion/reason do its part in retarding the growing aggression.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    It doesn't have to come to race or anything, and I really don't care if someone thinks it does; I plan for my future, whatever it may bring, and if someone, for whatever reason, sees fit to try to take that from me, they will die. I plan to live.

ruger17hmr

Shooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    Indy
    It doesn't have to come to race or anything, and I really don't care if someone thinks it does; I plan for my future, whatever it may bring, and if someone, for whatever reason, sees fit to try to take that from me, they will die. I plan to live.

Touche!

LOL

Survival of the fittest!

Top Bottom