• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    If it is just at daycare that chose to use those and you are willing to sign up for that specific day care that's your choice to do so. I can see it being somewhat of a positive depending on the kids age. However, we never had anything like that and use to take walks all the time through town with out supervisor.

I can see this as another "program" that our Govt. would like to impose and possibly require licensed day cares to have.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    If a private institution wants it and the parents are cool with it, more power to them.

Otherwise the GPS goes into the dumpster.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    What we have on pets is not actually trackable, at least not in any practical way. It's just an ID. I've played around with stuff like that quite a bit, going to use them to make cabinets and things that are locked for everyone but me. Actually, I was even thinking of injecting one of the pet ones in my wrist, so I could just reach for the knob and it would unlock itself.

GPS makes a lot of sense for a daycare if you can afford it. I would definitely object to yet another unfunded mandate, or hellz, I'd object to funding it as well.

Top Bottom