• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I finally swithed my carry gun today. I had some extra hours at work and sold an extra gun I had and was able to get a like new Star firestar plus. I put 250 rounds through it and didn't have a problem. Ive been carrying a much bigger gun so its nice to have something more compact to carry. Ill get a few extra mags and some wolff springs soon. Pretty solid built gun.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    A friend of mine used to have a Firestar. It was a nice little pistol. We never had any trouble out of it and it would hit what we pointed it at if we did our part.

Nice pick up!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    They caused quite the stir when they came out. The big hi cap wondernines were all the rage and along comes the Basque gunmakers with a mini 1911 in a 9mm that actually WORKED! They are heavy by todays standards but are wonderful weapons. Congrats on a fine purchase.

We are back in Clarksville now but we lived for five years on Lake Iola in Scottsburg. My good buddy Jeff runs the gun counter up at Ace Hardware. If you are ever down in Clarksville stop by the shop.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    You can edit your first post and go into the advanced options to correct the misspelled title if you want to keep the spelling Nazis at bay.

I finally swithed my carry gun today. I had some extra hours at work and sold an extra gun I had and was able to get a like new Star firestar plus. I put 250 rounds through it and didn't have a problem. Ive been carrying a much bigger gun so its nice to have something more compact to carry. Ill get a few extra mags and some wolff springs soon. Pretty solid built gun.

David D

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2013
    New Albany area
    My first handgun was a 40 cal. Firestar. This wasn't a good starter gun for me due to the size and recoil, so I traded it in on something else. Now that I have many thousands of handgun rounds downrange, I wish I still had my Firestar. The biggest problem I was having (other than not being able to hit the target due to shooter's error) was that as it was an all steel gun, it was rusting where making body contact.

Like I stated, now that I know what I'm doing, and if I had something better than an Uncle Mike's IWB holster to keep the gun off of my sweaty belly (appendix carry), I really think that the Firestar is a great little gun.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County

I am unfamiliar with this phrase! Please explain :dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You can edit your first post and go into the advanced options to correct the misspelled title if you want to keep the spelling Nazis at bay.

Maybe the OP is actually Sylvester?

Sylvester-the-Cat-warner-brothers-animation-30976216-300-297.png

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Swithing the act of clipping or shaving the happy trail in circular or spiral patterns and/or dying it, typically done to create a hippy trail (though often also for laughs or to be kinky) and occasionally considered foreplay between individuals not averse to body hair being involved in their encounters.

Top Bottom