• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Cold Steel makes good stuff, have a few I've picked up second hand. That long sharp edge really keeps you attention about where it's going.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I needed a good sword cane now that I live where they are legal so I bought the cold steel heavy duty.
    main.php

main.php

The only problem with those is that you have to be old enough to carry them (90 years old and over, like CM).
    :fogey: <--- Like that.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    The only problem with those is that you have to be old enough to carry them (90 years old and over, like CM).
    :fogey: <--- Like that.
    I am 51 with a weak leg due to a bad back. I hurt to walk often as well. So thanks for making me feel even better.

Actually, no one notices a can no matter who's carrying it unless you aren't carrying it like it is needed. If you twirl it around and make it seem unneeded, then you might want to try a different way to carry your knife.

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    I am 51 with a weak leg due to a bad back. I hurt to walk often as well. So thanks for making me feel even better.

Actually, no one notices a can no matter who's carrying it unless you aren't carrying it like it is needed. If you twirl it around and make it seem unneeded, then you might want to try a different way to carry your knife.
    I've really started thinking about getting one of these. I've had to use a cane during my last two gout episodes.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Cold Steel makes good stuff, have a few I've picked up second hand. That long sharp edge really keeps you attention about where it's going.

For what it's worth, Cold Steel doesn't actually make anything (except maybe enemies for Lynn Thompson). They market a lot of products with their name on it, but none are manufactured by them. Their products range widely from excellent tools to total crap.

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    For what it's worth, Cold Steel doesn't actually make anything (except maybe enemies for Lynn Thompson). They market a lot of products with their name on it, but none are manufactured by them. Their products range widely from excellent tools to total crap.
    That's true. They're importers. My sword was made in India, and the silver ones are made in China. The excellent polyethylene weapons are made in Taiwan.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Required listening when you get your sword out to polish it.

[video=youtube;DkeGMaq0O98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkeGMaq0O98[/video]

Top Bottom