• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    NO LONGER FOR SALE.,....

I am selling my LNIB T/C Venture .308 (web pics below). Shot (6) rounds to zero last fall but did not go deer hunting as planned. It has been cleaned and re-packaged as was new. Package came with mounted scope, sling, 2 mags. It is a great shooting accurate rifle - T/C has guarantee MOA (3 shots within 1" @ 100yds) on this rifle and I can attest to that. I have just decided to get out of the .308.

I have (2) boxes of Rem Core Lokt 150 gr, (2) Winch Super X 150 gr. to go with rifle. Price is $500 for rifle and ammo as pkg deal. I am located in NWI.

Here is some info off T/C website. Mine has the Weather Shield finish and also factory scope that came with the package. Purchased from Cabelas...
    T/C Venture features a classic sporter style stock in rugged composite material with traction grip panels, the T/C Venture has a sophisticated appearance with the durability and accuracy to back it up. Thompson/Center’s Venture... made in the USA and backed by the famous Thompson/Center Lifetime Warranty... It delivers the finest in accuracy, reliability and quality craftsmanship in an attractive, affordable package.

Venture is now available in Weather Shield/Composite in 22-250, 308, 7MM-08, 270 Win, 30-06 SPRG, 7MM Rem Mag and .300 Win Mag.

Thompson Center's Venture bolt action rifle has quickly become one of the top names in the market with its class leading features and quality. Thompson Center has taken the T/C Venture rifle to the next level by adding it's highly corrosion resistant Weather Shield finish to the platform. Now on top of getting one of the most accurate, most affordable rifles on the market today, you are also getting one of the toughest, designed to take anything mother nature can throw at it. The T/C Venture Weather Shield is truly a rifle built with the hardcore all season hunter in mind.
    silo-detail-745-venture-weather.jpg

silo-detail-745-venture.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom