• ...and so much more!
  • LOWLEFT1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Tippecanoe County
    Has anyone taking any training at Tactical Firearmn Training LLC? I am
    interested in the Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law class. Just wondering if anyone has taken that class and what they thought about it.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Many of us have taken it and are more than satisfied. Some of us (myself, Jedi & others) have taken it more than once, a couple of years apart.
    Guy does an outstanding job of presenting the information and tells you 3 things about the law: 1) what the statute (IC) says, 2) how the courts have ruled, 3) his opinion of what the legislature intended. He also presents "what-ifs" and discusses them. A huge piece of information that is vital to every gun owner is how the law (doesn't) define 'curtilage'. We spent almost an hour on that alone, and it is worth it.
    I'll see if I can dig up some aar's from recent classes.
    Here's the link https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/tactics_and_training/162399-nwi_gun_law_course.html
    Disclaimer: He is representing my wife in a lawsuit against the city of Hammond, but it is still a great class.

Last edited:

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    For anyone interested, I am holding another Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law course this Saturday, November 19, at Eagle Creek Pistol Range. The course is 7 hours of detailed education on Indiana's gun laws, thoroughly updated to include all the recent developments in the courts and in the general assembly.

To register, visit www.shop.tactical-firearms.com and click on Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law.

I hope to see you Saturday.

Guy

Top Bottom