• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Fighting Pistol is a fantastic class. The fact that it's host in Indiana makes it even better.

Stop with the excuses. Start training.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    My boss lives down there, so I'd save on the housing expenses. I'd rather do the rifle courses myself though.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    GREAT class! I took Fighting Pistol and Advanced Fighting Pistol and the only thing better than the classes were the instructors. Top notch, knew their stuff, pushed without being rude, and gave excellent individual attention to everyone. I cannot recommend this class enough and it is worth every penny. :rockwoot:

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    My boss lives down there, so I'd save on the housing expenses. I'd rather do the rifle courses myself though.

I am pretty stoked about this. I carry a pistol a lot more than I carry a rifle, and since my pistol is my first line weapon I will take all the training on it I can. I've taken a few rifle courses, but not a pistol course, so I am going to get my train on. I've got my own list of the things I know I need work on and a longer list of things I think and feel I am doing right to hopefully to get an outsiders perspective on how to correct or improve upon them at the class. In all I hope and am sure I will take a load of information to add to the bag of tricks and continue to build upon it as a person with the proper mindset. After this a FOF class in on the short list, now where can I get in on one of those...:dunno:

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    After this a FOF class in on the short list, now where can I get in on one of those...:dunno:

Yeah. Where-oh-where.

I agree with you that pistol training is more practical for most folks over rifle classes. There's nothing wrong with carbine training, but let's be honest, what are you likely to have with you in a defensive situation?

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    There's nothing wrong with carbine training, but let's be honest, what are you likely to have with you in a defensive situation?

A pistol, that is in a small % of cases is; unfired, but gets rave reviews for being super reliable, and if you have shot it it was the box of ammo you got 3 bucks off of when you bought it. Has just the mag in it and not a spare in sight. Oh and its in a holster that will almost certainly leave you fumbling around trying to get it out in a hyper violent situation.

What do I win?

Last edited:

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    A pistol, that is in a small % of cases is; unfired, but gets rave reviews for being super reliable, and if you have shot it it was the box of ammo you got 3 bucks off of when you bought it. Has just the mag in it and not a spare in sight. Oh and its in a holster that will almost certainly leave you fumbling around trying to get it out in a hyper violent situation.

What do I win?

Not small enough. This happens, whether people will admit or not, way too often.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy

What do I win?

A big thumbs up. :yesway:

If people bought guns, ammo and gear like they might actually be used in a fight some day there would be a lot less stupid guns, ammo and gear.

And they might actually take some training rather than buying more stupid guns and gear.

:popcorn:

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    This is the same day as the sheriffs association fishing tourney....Are there any plans for other dates?

Top Bottom