• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I think there's never been a better time than right now to take action if you haven't already. Posting on a forum is preaching to the choir. Discussing what may or may not happen is only talk. Not that we shouldn't discuss these issues but I'm talking about actually doing something positive. Like joining the NRA and/or Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Assoc. I know there are those here who will badmouth the NRA, and maybe the ISRPA also, but complaining does nothing to protect your rights. I'm an NRA member and will be applying for ISRPA membership ASAP. I encourage you to consider joining now!

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    i have been doing my part and i will continue to do my part, i still don't fear the outcome being as bad as some have made it seem.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I wrote our new Senator-elect prior to the events of this week, asking him to reaffirm his stated support for the 2nd Amendment. I did not hear back.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Absolutely. I've been an NRA member since age 18. I need to renew my membership to GOA.

One of the most useful things I have found is educating anti-gun people about the Second Amendment. A good place to start is looking at your Facebook feed and finding anti-gun messages. Try to not only respond to the negative post, but give the people literature to read about the issue. If you turn only one anti to our side, you've just won.

Top Bottom