• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    Those so called "responsible gun owners" in the comments section have never heard of Tannerite? Really?

Their lack of knowledge about exploding targets is insulting. Maybe some people should sign up and let them know that these have been around since 1997... hint hint.

Count Blackula

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    South Bend
    **** the incredibly ignorant haters in the comments. I now want to buy myself a few. :D Anyone know of any dealers in the Michiana area (I guess including the Michigan portion too)?

Hogwylde

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Moved to Tucson, AZ
    Those so called "responsible gun owners" in the comments section have never heard of Tannerite? Really?

Their lack of knowledge about exploding targets is insulting. Maybe some people should sign up and let them know that these have been around since 1997... hint hint.

Sorry....I've been shooting expoding targets since the early 80's. Acetylene gas will spontaneously combust at pressures above 15 psi. A high velocity rifle bullet provides enough of a pressure spike to detonate an oxy/acetylene mixture in just about any sealed container. I typically use 55 gallon trash bags with a 50/50 mixture. Nice big boom/fireball with no evidence to clean up. Lets all the neighbors know I'm out at the farm too.

eblevins

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    tanerite dealer

There will a tanerite dealer at the indy1500 and also the crown point show. I think he sells the 1/2 pound targets 4 for $25.00

Top Bottom