WTS/WTT: Taurus PT908 (all-metal, stainless, 9mm)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    91   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    Gone.

In recent years, Taurus has almost completely switched to making polymer-framed pistols, with the exception of the PT92 series. But a few years ago, they still had an extensive array of all-metal pistols, including this beauty, a stainless PT908. This one was manufactured in 1995. It is a nice shooter and is very tame on recoil as one might expect. Very nice shape--not perfect, but never abused, and overall a very pretty gun. Slim enough to still work well as a CC piece for those of us who prefer metal to plastic, but large enough to serve as a range or nightstand gun.

The original box and two magazines are included, as is a Hogue grip sleeve shown below. I'm located in Pendleton. My asking price is $375. I am willing to negotiate a little on that price, although these are becoming hard to find (especially the stainless ones) and I'm a little conflicted about giving it up as I'm not sure if I'll find one again.

Please respect other sellers by sending me PMs rather than by bumping the ad. Thanks for looking!

Photos:

IMG_7053.jpg

IMG_7055.jpg

Last edited:

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    91   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    Withdrawn...changed my mind, I really like this pistol and don't think I'm ready to part with it. I am closing the ad for now. If you have a Pug or a Takedown 10/22, I might be convinced to trade, so PM me. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom