• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You are still paying the P-R taxes but there's no reason Indiana could not do this. I would think the General Assembly would not want to open the door to every "group" wanting to hop in the wagon and have someone else pull and would reject a tax holiday for anything.

No reason we cannot try though.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    You are still paying the P-R taxes but there's no reason Indiana could not do this. I would think the General Assembly would not want to open the door to every "group" wanting to hop in the wagon and have someone else pull and would reject a tax holiday for anything.

No reason we cannot try though.

OK so lets just go for a free weekend. No sales tax on anything for two days.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    OK so lets just go for a free weekend. No sales tax on anything for two days.

So Indiana can go broke like Komifornia. People rely on your tax dollars. If they don't get it through sals taxes (even 2 days worth) then they will just raise income taxes. I say we increase sales tax. But only when the races are in town and then lower it again to 5% where it used to be before we bought a sports team.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    So Indiana can go broke like Komifornia. People rely on your tax dollars. If they don't get it through sals taxes (even 2 days worth) then they will just raise income taxes. I say we increase sales tax. But only when the races are in town and then lower it again to 5% where it used to be before we bought a sports team.

Was that supposed to be in purple? :scratch:

Top Bottom