• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    I never really liked the looks of Glocks so I stayed away for several years. About a month ago, I picked up a G19 and I love it! It is very well balanced, feels great, and is extremely accurate. DO IT!!!!!

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    I wont tell you how to spend your money, but you can do a lot worse than a G19. Also, you can get a very nice discount by joining the GSSF ...and get a new Glock every year! :D What's not to like about that!?!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Take a drink you can always spit it out. In other words, it will sell quick if you find you don't like it.

ilfishin

I don't like this
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    Give it a taste

I was able to refrain from tasting it for quite a while. But, one day I was thirsty and it was the only thing available. So, I took a drink and found out that it really wasn't that bad. So i bought a G22, and then another G22, and then a G23. Now I going to buy either a G19, 26 or 27. OMG!!! Somebody stop me please. lol. I carry the G23 95% of the time. It's very easy to conceal and has good capacity.

As for the cocked and locked. I did it for 15+ years and figured it was time to move on. I started with a Sig P220 and once I was comfortable without the safety being there it was great. Don't get me wrong, I still love the 1911 platform but it's nice to draw and shoot. Not draw, "click" and shoot. One less thing to worry about under stress.

Besides, like Que said. "You can always spit it out". :puke:

Top Bottom