• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    They didn't do anything illegal, so what would they be charged with? Taping a phone to a bottle?

But I don't fly anymore anyway. We don't have airline security. We airline passenger inconveniencing. Nothing more.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Only they and their buddies know what the real purpose was. It might have been a dry run, but they should have known that those articles would be found. It might have been just to stir up trouble like those several iman did many months ago by intentionally acting suspiciously by grouping up and loudly speaking arabic and also requesting seat belt extensions even when they were not really large enough to need them. However, those on board the plane did not know what they might have strapped to their bodies underneath their robes. We are constantly being tested and probed and desensitized and made afraid to be vigilant for fear of litigation from the moslems. Chip, chip, chip. I keep saying that they are constantly using our rights and freedoms against us. No profiling will contribute to our downfall sometime in the future. The criminals have long had more rights than the victims or intended victims. I found this out many years ago when a drug addict broke into my house and looted it during the day. He was caught. He admitted his crimes and was being held in jail. However, I could not talk to him to find out what he did with those stolen items that I would have really liked to have gotten back. He had rights. I, apparently, did not. When we treat acts of war lightly like in this case, we are just setting ourselves up for a major disaster. I am very glad that I would rather drive than fly. Just my two cents.

Top Bottom